The solid stave construction of the Silverback Series makes for a drum that even in its simplicity, provides heirloom quality drums with all the key attributes for quality sounding, highly projecting sound. Stave drums by nature have a powerful and projecting sound, with a short sharp attack, short sustain and short decay. If you like a punchy, short and crisp sound, stave shells are a perfect fit!!
The Mahogany variant produces that focused and projecting sound with boosted mids and warm lows, performing excellently at all tuning ranges, excelling best in the mid tuning range.
- Construction - Stave 12mm
- Tone wood - Mahogany
- Finish - Open grain Satin
- Hardware colour - Black Nickel
- Bearing edges and snare beds - small round over outer, large 45 inner, Primas snare beds
- Hardware spec -8 Lug - ST80 double point lugs, Triple flanged hoops, Drumworks throw, Spencer Butt, Pure sound snare wires and Evans drumheads
All our drums come with a certificate of ownership, quality control record and after care and maintenance sheet.