Welcome to the Custom Shop!
Maple is a balanced tone wood often used for drums. Maple delivers an even spread of lows, mids and highs, is responsive and has Excellent sensitivity and sustain.
Due to its 18mm shell thickness, this custom shop snare drum delivers a monstrous attack! It produces boosted highs, powerful attack and good sustain. The decay is fairly short, again due to the shell thickness.
- Construction - 24 piece Stave - 18mm
- Tone wood - Maple
- Finish - Metallic Blue - High Gloss
- Hardware colour - Chrome (black air vent)
- Bearing edges and snare beds - Small 45 degree outer, large 45 degrees inner, Primas snare beds
- Hardware spec - 8 Lug - single point lugs, triple flange hoops, Drumworks throw, Spencer Butt, Pure sound snare wires and Evans drumheads
All our drums come with a certificate of ownership and aftercare and maintenance sheet.
For more information or if you would like to discuss a custom shop build, please get in touch.