Welcome to the Custom Shop!
This stunning example is constructed using hand selected Fiddleback Sycamore!
From the Maple family, Sycamore produces a balanced sound that is versatile across the tuning range. This particular snare drum features a 24 piece stave shell construction that provides a solid attack and great projection. It is a highly unique, yet versatile piece of kit.
Stave drums by nature have a powerful and projecting sound with a short sharp attack, short sustain and short decay. if you like a punchy, short and crisp sound, stave shells are a perfect fit!
- Construction - Stave 12mm
- Tone wood - Sycamore
- Finish - High Gloss Mid Atlantic/black burst
- Hardware colour - Chrome lugs and hoops, black strainer & butt, black tension rods
- Bearing edges and snare beds - Small 10mm radius outer, large 45 degrees inner, Primas snare beds
- Hardware spec - 8 Lug - ST80 double point lugs, die cast hoops, Drumworks throw/strainer, Spencer Butt, Pure sound snare wires and Evans drumheads
All our drums come with a certificate of ownership, quality control record and aftercare and maintenance sheet.
For more information or if you would like to discuss a custom shop build, please get in touch.